Wednesday, March 28, 2007

King Opponent Corrigans Open Letter to Democrats

From Massapequanews.com...

Subject: An Open Letter to Democratic Party Members
Author: Bill Corrigan for Congress
Date: 3/26/2007 3:59 pm EDT
My fellow Democratic constituents of the third district,

I am writing to you today to ask you to consider voting for me on Election Day 2008. I am running to represent New York's Third District in the U.S. House of Representatives.

Since 1992, in seven different elections, you have casted over 600,000 for your candidates. Over 600,000 pulls of the level. Over 600,000 voices gone unheard. Each time beaten by a powerful incumbent in a heavily Republican district.

So I ask you, in 2008, don't throw your vote away yet again.

A vote for Bill Corrigan is a vote for YOU, each and every time a bill reaches the house floor YOU will get to vote YOUR way, again and again and again.

And I guarantee this...your voice will be heard, each and every time.

Bill Corrigan for Congress

No comments: