Thursday, July 06, 2006

Kings Office Gets a Phone Call

Casey from Democracy Cell Project placed a call to Kings office to get some answers....
"I've been accused of being like a dog with a bone when I get on an issue. I can live with that. Proudly. And I am sure some will accuse me of that with my follow-up to Peter King's remarks about what constitutes treasonous behavior, a capitol crime, in this day and age. Again, I will live with that. Proudly.

In my previous post, I stated that enquiring minds want to know if Congressman King was including Karl Rove and Lewis Libby in his remarks about leaking information in wartime being a treasonous act.

So I called his office. Twice so far. I posted the first converstion on the thread of my first post.

The rest is available at www.democracycellproject.net

No comments: